Friday, April 20, 2007

Lesson 57: Another milestone, the eureka moment.

As the post implies its another milestone and this time for very good reson, we now fave a full body , standing skeleton. This only leaves the arms and hands! Just thinking about the last parts makes me salivate :) It all comes together so well, some of you may be thinking, meh, you're just drawing whats on the monitor in front of you. Untrue. All my lined paper sketches are done without reference, just sitting in an auditorium with the lecturer going on about coding. Those especially aren't copied, I use the formulas I have learnt from my lessons and apply them in a way that allows me to draw any size and shape, naturally I draw most often in normal proportions, the proportions that Riven originally teaches but there is nothing to stop me drawing outside of those measurements :) thats the wonderous thing about these techniques, I am not bound by a certain style, the formulas are very dynamic and flexible (check back to the "Suddenly, skulls. Millions of them!" post and you'll get my meaning). :)

No comments: