Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lesson 12-14 Front and 3/4 view of the head

After my recent success at drawing the side view I was feeling pretty confident, but that was shattered after trying to do these lessons, Moving from the side to the front was more challenging than I expected. It took me a couple of weeks to get this method under my belt properly and really started to test my resolve to do these lessons.




Though it looks like I got the hang of it, duplication without this reference was harder than hard , it was a fucking nightmare!! Ever tried picking up a cat that doesn't want to be picked up? and the little fucker scratches any exposed flesh, almost gets your eye and then fucking runs off? I felt like that after trying to remember how to draw the front of the skull. Bastr'd, so I chilled, tried not to panic and watched the lessons several more times

No comments: