Friday, April 20, 2007

Lesson 48-51: The tibia and fibula

The tibia and fibula were pretty easy to get under my belt. After lesson 47 I was getting pretty psyched to get the rest of the skeleton finnished. At this point of the process of drawing the skeleton I really wanted to get more of the skeleton done but my mind was always wary of new things, it seemed that as soon as I'd learned to draw something new I'd get pushed out of my comfort zone (which stinged) and my brain would have a slight panic attack and then start to calm down until the next new thing arrived, lather, rinse, repeat. Because of that I decided to slow it down a little and not watch so many lessons at once, having my head meat in a constant flutter was not a good thing but that said, It was managing to retain and perfect alot of the stuff I'd learned, but unfortunately at my pace I was starting to forget some of the formulas and methods that told me WHY and HOW I was drawing so some revision and chilling out was in order at this point, besides that, uni was about to really get interesting (work wise) so I needed to lay off the intensive learning for a bit.



No comments: