Friday, April 20, 2007

Lesson 38-43: The pelvis

The pelvis was a funny bone to work with, especially if you've never familiarised yourself with it beforehand. Considering that I had hardly ever seen a pelvis bone, either in pictures or in real life it was a bit of a struggle trying to get my head around what I was drawing. In retrospect, I'd have loved to get my hands on a pelvis bone so that some of the mystery was removed. That said I still managed to draw this, "thing". After a while I got sick of not knowing exactly what I was drawing and hit the net for some pictures of the pelvis, they helped somewhat, a hands on model would have been fantastic. Seeing this all come together with everything else was very satisfying though :) Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a whole torso! Now all I'm missing is some arms and legs and then we'll be on our way to getting some muscles! :) In the words of kronk "Oh yeah, its all coming together"


No comments: