Thursday, April 19, 2007

Formulas for the side view of the head. Lessons8-11

This simply blew me away, by following Riven's guidence, the skull suddenly had definition. After I had finnished lesson 11 and had drawn my characters face (completely different to Riven's I might add), I think my brain released some serious dopomine as a reward. I was chuffed for hours after I was done. :D For those that are curious It took me, from lesson 1, on and off with 2-4 hours work watching and sketching a day, one week to get to this point. It did vindicate alot of what Riven was talking about in his lessons though. I no longer had to take him on faith, the result was right there in front of me. This is when I knew, not thought, knew, i could draw at a level even higher than what I had thought previously. This was a eureka moment.

No comments: